GTEK LIGHTING TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD Service Policy
1. Select product
2. Send us an online enquiry or by email
3. We quote and prepare samples if necessary
4. You confirm the samples and send a Purchase order
5. We send you proforma invoice
7. Production and shipping arrangement 8. Delivery
We send samples via customer’s freight account by freight collect. Acceptable freight accounts include FEDEX; UPS; TNT and DHL. If you do not have such account, we can send by TNT. TNT will ask you to confirm the sample shipment and freight costs before upon our shipping instruction. Then we send samples upon your confirmation forwarded to us by TNT. This policy is made to reduce our huge spending on samples. It’s quite a big cost in a year. Thanks for your understanding.
1. T/T in advance (Telegraphic Transfer) for the following:
1) new customer
2) small order or sample order
3) air shipment
2. Deposit 30%, then T/T balance before shipment, for reliable customer
3. Irrevocable L/C at sight, for old customers and volume orders.
1. Customer is requested to pay handling charge at the following conditions: Handing charge Condition (X-the total amount) Memo USD50 X <USD1000 USD35 USD1000<=X<USD3000 USD15 USD3000<=X<USD5000Our sales people will put this handling charge in our proforma invoice to request you to pay with your order.
2. Outgoing bank charge should be covered by the customer. A short amount wired will be result in corresponding quty deduction to cover our loss.
3. Pls state our proforma invoice number in your T/T remittance slip for our quick finding of your payment. Thank you for your cooperation.